Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Pagans in Norway

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner

Previous :: Next  
Sergio Mysterious Post number 12219 Posted: 15th January 2011     Subject: Pagans in Norway
Hi everyone!

Like I comment on my presentation, I´m going to stay in Norway to three month (from 14 Feb. to 14 May.) and I would like to meet pagan circles or someone pagan who lives there.
I read on internet, that there are some wiccan covens but don´t know where exactly they are, and there´s any information to contact them.

So here i am... asking you if you know any pagan from there.

Thanks A lot.!

Mysterious.
Forestwalker Post number 12242 Posted: 18th January 2011     Subject: Re: Pagans in Norway
Sergio Mysterious wrote:
 Hi everyone!

Like I comment on my presentation, I´m going to stay in Norway to three month (from 14 Feb. to 14 May.) and I would like to meet pagan circles or someone pagan who lives there.
I read on internet, that there are some wiccan covens but don´t know where exactly they are, and there´s any information to contact them.

I know there are a few members in Norway, so hopefully you'll get some responses from them here.

Where in Norway will you be staying? Norway is a fairly long country...
Arild Post number 21694 Posted: 26th January 2015     Subject:
Hi Sergio, in case you are staying in the Oslo area, we are a coven about 2 hours away, on the eastern side. You can contact me if you want.
Ninmah Post number 21763 Posted: 1st March 2015     Subject:
You can find us on Facebook [Smile] https://www.facebook.com/PFINorway
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner
Show YouTube films