Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

New Facebook Resource: Open Wiccan Magick Study Group

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner

Previous :: Next  
Bearazor Post number 19706 Posted: 16th August 2013     Subject: New Facebook Resource: Open Wiccan Magick Study Group
Hi all, Merry meet)O(

I have tought about an open study group, initially on facebook, where we all can share and learn and organize meetings and activities usung technology to interconnect even if we live very far away.

Hope you are interested, linking here the project idea (group description).

"Merry meet Everybody)O(

This project is about a Study Group that uses internet technology to create a group that focus on Paganism, Wicca in particular, but open to any person that is curious or has exoterical, mystical or spiritual interests, and could help likeminded people to stay in touch and be able to know other Pagans/Druids/Exoterists or similarily intersted persons, that could be hard to find sometimes where we live.

The start is this facebook group, but the community is not limied to it. As things go on, we may want to use other technological channels.

The group works into empowerment, spiritual and esoterical personal growth, creativity, wisdom and personal freedom.

Every person is invited to bing their skills and share their knowldge with the rest of the group, and learn what they like from other memebers, and to post any activity or information they like.

The atmoshpere that we would like to have is relaxed, with no hidden agendas, collaborative and supportive.

We could connect trough a forum, a website, any social network, videoconference programs, second life, or possibly multiple medias to be able to use technology to help us meet around the world and create usefull activities.

As things go on, we'll surely record our experiences here and in the internet so people can benefit from our activities, knowledge and ideas.

Hope you will like and support this project, and the community could grow sane and nice.

Blessed Be you all)O("
Morgana Post number 19709 Posted: 17th August 2013     Subject:
Hallo Bearazor,

This sounds like an interesting project. [Very happy]
I know you are in Spain. Will it be in Spanish? Or will you keep to English?

We at PFI are working on introducing online conferences/seminars too.
Using internet technology is a must these days.

Please keep us informed,
Bright Blessings,
Morgana
Bearazor Post number 19713 Posted: 18th August 2013     Subject:
Hi Morgana, thanks for your kind interest.

I'd stick to english, that could lower the barriers. I read about Tecnopaganism and Second Life as a sort of Astral Plane when you can manipulate your toughts as 3D items and change your avatar form as you liked.

I suppose it's not the same as a presencial group, but for sure you can have a sense of fiendship and some sort of inner growth with other people there. Exchange ideas, skills, point of view, work on yourself with others... it's en experiment.

I'm more than happy to collaborate to new ideas and projects if you like. We could think anout a second life pagan meeting for example?

You tube videos are great for tarot courses, skills and crafts, guided meditations, visualizations, and we can exchange our sensations and feelings... if you have other ideas i'm very happy to post it on facebook or other medias expecially if really this thing will work and we will start serious inner growth activities for the ones interested.

Also taking a diary in internet could give covens or study group vibrant ideas to work with i suppose. Of course every coven or group is different and something we like may not be good for others, but hope they can keep what they like...

Blessed Be Dear)O(
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner
Show YouTube films