Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Youtube Channel - Scandinavian Studies and Other

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Pagan Resources

Previous :: Next  
ArithHarger Post number 23921 Posted: 27th October 2017     Subject: Youtube Channel - Scandinavian Studies and Other
Hello community, I don't think I had the chance to introduce myself. I'm Arith Härger, historian and archaeologists, and I have a Youtube Channel which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/VikingWidunder or just by searching "Arith Härger".

In this Channel I focus on Scandinavian Studies but I also other pagan related studies. So if you are interested in what I have to share, please feel free to visit me there and contact me so we can also exchange knowledge.

Thank you for your time

With best regards,

Arith Härger
Morgana Post number 23924 Posted: 28th October 2017     Subject:
Thanks for sharing Arith!

We hope to provide many different resources about paganism/ heathenism and magical traditions, so your contribution is very valuable.

Good luck in your work [Smile]

Bright Blessings,
Morgana
Isobel Post number 23930 Posted: 30th October 2017     Subject: Re: Youtube Channel - Scandinavian Studies and Other
Hello Arith,

Thank you very much for your contributions for Pagan Community.

Your work on the videos for Northern Tradition are splendid.

Bright Blessings,

PFI-Portugal

ArithHarger wrote:
 Hello community, I don't think I had the chance to introduce myself. I'm Arith Härger, historian and archaeologists, and I have a Youtube Channel which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/VikingWidunder or just by searching "Arith Härger".

In this Channel I focus on Scandinavian Studies but I also other pagan related studies. So if you are interested in what I have to share, please feel free to visit me there and contact me so we can also exchange knowledge.

Thank you for your time

With best regards,

Arith Härger

PFI National Co-ordinators for Portugal
Isobel Andrade & Jose Ferreira
Ontwaken Post number 23946 Posted: 3rd November 2017     Subject:
Hello Arith,

Thanks for your contribution.
Will check on you you tube channel about nordic Paganism.

Ontwaken
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Pagan Resources
Show YouTube films