Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Merge craft item and tool

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Arts and crafts

Previous :: Next  
Yavukiden Post number 24612 Posted: 30th June 2018     Subject: Merge craft item and tool
Hello everyone,

I want to propose that we merge craft items and tools. So far I know of three differences between the two, tools have wear, tools can have their wear repaired if two are placed in the crafting grid together, there is a hard coded stack max of one. The stack max is variable for craft items and can be set to 1 if you so desired. The wear could exist for craft items, just set a wear value and if it is -1 or undefined then there is no ware. The repair system I don't have a fix for but I also feel like this shouldn't be built into the engine but added per game as there could be other desired repair methods and the crafting method may not be desired, but I may be alone on this one.

For More Details:-
Video production agency

Thanks
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Arts and crafts
Show YouTube films