Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Need to Hire a few good Crafters

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Arts and crafts

Previous :: Next  
Yavukiden Post number 24613 Posted: 29th June 2018     Subject: Need to Hire a few good Crafters
Hello,

We are looking 2-3 crafters to create a video how to for artificial flowers. We are looking to release 2-3 videos per month of different craft projects that people can make with our Brand of artificial flowers. We desire a consistent long term relationship. We would supply you with all materials needed. You would provide us with a video with easy step by step instructions for people to understand. These videos would be published on YouTube and our website. We would consider allowing you to post on your own craft blog providing our contact info is in the video. You would be paid and we can negotiate your fee. Our Flowers come in over 50 colors with a wire stem. If you are interested in this please send us a message. We would like to see samples of crafts you have done especially those of artificial flowers.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.getcrafty.co ... rafters.html
Web Animation Agency

Thanks
Streff Post number 25148 Posted: 16th November 2018     Subject:
I was interested in your proposal and I would like to know the details. In addition to crafting, I also write texts and articles on this topic and considering that I travel often and know a lot about plants and flowers from other countries, I can recommend my travelogue example, that I wrote for a blog. Perhaps you will find something else interesting in the blog.
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Arts and crafts
Show YouTube films