Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Introducing PFI Community Circle - A Community in Dialogue

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Community Circle

Previous :: Next  
Morgana Post number 23599 Posted: 18th July 2017     Subject: Introducing PFI Community Circle - A Community in Dialogue
Introducing PFI Community Circle - A Community in Dialogue

Mariana Vital PFI Interfaith Coordinator Europe.
July 2017

Mission: Pagans are asked to be a part of the XXI century's culture, and that means: to be a teacher of the ancient ways, to be a bridge of meaning between past, present and future,
to be a stakeholder in the evolution of humanity, and so on. Pagans are asked to be voice in dignity, action in responsibility, reflection in idealism.
PFI, being a project made from and for the pagan community, draws the mission of intent:

PFI Community Circle - Plural dialogues, one purpose.

PFI Community Circle stands as a project from PFI that participates in all forms of needed dialogue, be it intrafaith or interfaith. For our communities are communities of meaning,
and meaning can only be achieved with the reunion of voices, of ideas, of different views from a diverse gathering of pagan supporters, pagan students and members interested in a pagan lifestyle.
There are multiple ways to be a Pagan, and there are also plural challenges that we all share and that we, individually and as a community must work and embrace so we can reach our goal to strive inclusively from the diversity.

We will work from three different platforms: PFI Forum, PFI Community Circle Facebook Page and the e-magazine “Pagan World”.
The PFI Forum will connect PFI members and pagans of many different backgrounds, and promote interaction and sharing of experiences, as well promoting our community work.
The Facebook page will serve as an in-between place of promotion and acknowledgment, where we will be able to expand our work and make it visible in a more public way,
sharing and connecting all kinds of PFI members.

“Pagan World” will be the reflection of, not only our work, but also the values that we wish to work as a World Pagan Community: visibility and respect regarding our pagan views,
relevant questioning about our concerns as a community living in today's age and time, and the believe in a tolerant and diverse world as plural as our multiple views that define us
but that also unite us over the same common world of ideas and nature.

Action, Voice and Intention will be our guidelines for this project:
Action - with our rituals connecting us to Nature;
Intention - with our values of connection and harmony;
Voice - used to voiced Paganism among our communities and the global community.

Action, Intention and Voice because we are Pagans in the XXI century and we belong to deep ancient roots and to the highest values of a common noble Humanity and a shared sacred Earth.

Come and join us in our Community Circle [Very happy] [Sunshine]
Alva More Post number 23601 Posted: 19th July 2017     Subject: PFI Community Circle - A Community in Dialogue
Building bridges of understanding is a work made not just for leaders or interfaith activists. We, as Pagans, aknowledge a number of traditions and cosmovisions that share principles like politheism, panteism and a universe made with a duality of forces. We are plural in spirit as we are in geography. The values that we stand for are not only good for us, but are also inspired and good values for everyone who feel them with passion. We are a group of multiple voices that remember and honor the past dearly, and look out for a future of cooperation and dignity. We are invited to know each other in our richful diversity of pagan paths, and we are invited to step up and work in all that we believe: justice, inclusion, compassion, freedom... We have build a Pagan Community that is not just local or nacional, is global. And so, we look out for social rights, and take pride defending and promoting the freedom of action and faith that as made what we are now: a community whose estimates regarding its worldwide size that can be over four million. (in http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html).

So, lets take our numbers and make ourselves heard inside our communities and outside our communities, as one Pagan Conscience.
The Yarrow Witch Post number 23616 Posted: 24th July 2017     Subject: PFI Community Circle
This all sounds so exciting and positive! Can't wait to get involved.
And, as a disabled pagan, I'm so glad to see 'inclusion' being highlighted.
Blessed be
xxx
Cipax Post number 23621 Posted: 24th July 2017     Subject:
This is thrilling good!
How can I join Community Circle and subscribe for Pagan World?
I checked Facebook and I did not find a dedicated page.
Alva More Post number 23623 Posted: 24th July 2017     Subject: Re: PFI Community Circle
The Yarrow Witch wrote:
Blessed be
xxx

Thank you! That is precisely the intention: to be inclusive and work with every challenge from a pagan's life.

And I am sure that together, we will make it. I may be slower or faster, but we will make, always, together [Smile]
Alva More Post number 23624 Posted: 24th July 2017     Subject:
Cipax wrote:
 This is thrilling good!
How can I join Community Circle and subscribe for Pagan World?
I checked Facebook and I did not find a dedicated page.

Welcome aboard Cipax!

The Facebook page is on the making but will be ready soon [Wink]
Morgana Post number 23625 Posted: 24th July 2017     Subject:
Hi Cipax,

THIS IS the Community Circle - at least on the PFI Forum. [Very happy]

We will be setting a FB group soon. However, we've found in the past that FB tends to be very 'temporary' whilst posts on the forum can be archived and subjects searched for.
Also, events can be uploaded here on the Calendar.

With regard to "Pagan World" - at the moment, it is for members-only, although we are busy reorganising it and thinking of making it available for subscribers-only too.

Watch this space. [Very happy]

Bright blessings,
Morgana

PS if you want to become a PFI member - please send me an email and I can send you more information.
Alexia Moon Post number 23694 Posted: 28th August 2017     Subject:
This is a fantastic and amazing idea, I'm really excited! [Smile]

~ Love Life, Respect Nature, Live With Honor and Be Free ~
Isobel Post number 23696 Posted: 28th August 2017     Subject: Re: PFI Community Circle
Welcome and be part of a pagan community.
Blessed Be.

The Yarrow Witch wrote:
Blessed be
xxx

PFI National Co-ordinators for Portugal
Isobel Andrade & Jose Ferreira
Eliza Post number 24218 Posted: 7th February 2018     Subject: Events in UK
Hello,
I don't know actually where I could write this, so I'm writing here.
Where could I find information on this forum about events that are organised in UK? I mean, when I get to section 'Events' on this forum I can see events from whole the world, and it's hard to see only those organised in UK... Is there something I can't see? [Wink]
Cheers,
Eliza

I love the life more than life - it won't change till I'm dead! =)
Morgana Post number 24219 Posted: 8th February 2018     Subject:
Hi Eliza,

You could try the PF sites - or FB pages - for activities in the UK.

I know PF London are fairly active:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pflondon/

or: https://paganfed.org/

And this is a good place to look for events too:

http://www.badwitch.co. ... tml?spref=fb

We are are really promoting events in Europe and/or via PFInternational [Very happy]
Qtma joe Post number 25853 Posted: 12th September 2019     Subject:
I also think that the online marketing is very beneficial but I have personally noticed that facebook ads services are the best ways that have grown our sales to an extent. This team has easily assisted us to extend our brand’s outreach and the best thing is that credibility is also improving over time.
Morgana Post number 25854 Posted: 12th September 2019     Subject:
Hallo Qtma Joe,

Could you please introduce yourself under INTRODUCTIONS,
Thanks,
Morgana
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Community Circle
Show YouTube films