Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Changing profile

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Forum helpdesk

Previous :: Next  
Frigga Asraaf Post number 2941 Posted: 22nd September 2008     Subject: Changing profile
My preferences in my profile are or all yes, or all no. If I try to change some from yes into no, all go to no. What is happening? Or is there somthing I'm missing [Wink]
Merlin Sythove Post number 2951 Posted: 23rd September 2008     Subject:
Oops, gremlin [Gremlin]
Should be OK now, please go and check your settings.

Beauty matters
Frigga Asraaf Post number 2955 Posted: 24th September 2008     Subject:
Yep, this looks better. Thanks.

If openend a topic in subforum 'news' (seidh met joel) which should be in 'events'. Is it possible to replace it? And ik this topic as far as I can see I the tags are oke, but no pic and no link?
Merlin Sythove Post number 2956 Posted: 24th September 2008     Subject:
1. Topic moved
2. You had BBCode switched off (in the options panel, below the typing area where you make your message) so that is why that did not work
3. I have added the event details in the events panel, so that the event shows up in the calendar.

Feel free to inspect all this by clicking the Edit button in your message.
The panels (options, events) open via links below the smileys.

Beauty matters
Frigga Asraaf Post number 2957 Posted: 24th September 2008     Subject:
I was already thinking that it had something to do with some code on or of somewhere. Thanks for fixing it and adding the event to the calender. All this made me a bit more familair with this message board [Wink]
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Forum helpdesk
Show YouTube films