Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Problem with sending mail to anything::at::paganfederation.org

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Forum helpdesk

Previous :: Next  
Cody Post number 9297 Posted: 1st March 2010     Subject: Problem with sending mail to anything::at::paganfederation.org
Hi I found a bug:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

amira::at::paganfederation.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 message m20FSn314801287030 junk mail score 10.00/8.00 #693 (m20FSn314801287000) (state 1[Cool].

Any solution?

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Merlin Sythove Post number 9298 Posted: 1st March 2010     Subject: Re: Problem with sending mail to anything::at::paganfederation.org
Cody wrote:
 junk mail score 10.00

Any solution?

Please post the message you tried to send to allow me to judge whether the junk mail score of 10 was warranted.

I can hand over the message to our provider (who installs and controls the junk mail filter) in order to question the filter's results if the message gives no cause for filtering at all.

The address you gave, amira::at::paganfederation.org, exists and has no flags up, it should work. It redirects to terezahrinikova::at::gmail.com. Try to send the same message to terezahrinikova::at::gmail.com direct in order to verify that it is not gmail that is causing the hiccup.

Beauty matters
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Forum helpdesk
Show YouTube films