Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

The cat's difficult day

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Off topic

Previous :: Next  
ChristopherBlackwell Post number 25921 Posted: 6th October 2019     Subject: The cat's difficult day
Saturday I needed to take my cat to the vet., as that is the only time when the vet was at the office the morning. My cat did not like having his movement restricted by wearing a leash. He did not like the ride in the car either direction. He did not like being at the vet with all those other animals. He made this quite clear in near constant complaints, though the rabies shot he did not seem to notice.

Once we were back home, I took off the leash and pushed him out the car door and dropped him gently to the ground. He took off as I expected him to do. That was at 10: 45 AM and he did not show up again until 5:30 PM pretty much as I had expected. He was in much better mood after a day of being wild cat. He rolled over on his back to get his chin scratched. Then, he was ready to go inside, get something to eat, and rest from his difficult day.

Christopher

Wisdom is what is left after you have done all the dumb stuff
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Off topic
Show YouTube films