Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Schedules, Yours and your Catís

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Off topic

Previous :: Next  
ChristopherBlackwell Post number 25924 Posted: 7th October 2019     Subject: Schedules, Yours and your Catís
Schedules, Yours and your Catís

Your cat expects you to know his schedule for eating, going outside, coming back in, napping, and needing physical attention. Through he does not mind changing it to see if you are paying proper attention.

What you may not at first notice is that your cat studies you schedule as well. However unlike him, your schedules is supposed to remain stable unless that gets in the way of his schedule. You may not be aware of this until you let your schedule shift a bit.

In that case, my cat may come to sit behind me on a pillow on the table behind me and he will lay his paw on my shoulder. If I donít get the message, then he will make sure that I get the point, by sticking a claw in my shoulder. Same goes if he wants to wake me in bed, or he may simply attack my mattress.

Now there are things that often require both of us at the same time such as morning naps and bedtime, though I may read a bit in bed before sleeping. Should I be late for either, the cat will be there in advance. Of course his sleeping and napping schedules may run longer than mine. He will either lay against my side, or laying the opposite way, make sure to have all four paws touching my skin.

Christopher

Wisdom is what is left after you have done all the dumb stuff
Wesleywalker Post number 26104 Posted: 17th January 2020     Subject:
Such services as https://ewriters.pro/ have access to a great library of paid online sources they can use to write your papers.
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Off topic
Show YouTube films