Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

PFNE Spring Conference Saturday 10th May 2008

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events

Previous :: Next  
Jay the Raven Post number 1876 Posted: 7th May 2008     Subject: PFNE Spring Conference Saturday 10th May 2008
PFNE Spring Conference

Saturday 10th May 2008
9:45am - 5.00pm
Swarthmore Education Centre
2-7 Woodhouse Square
LEEDS
LS3 1AD

The Pagan Federation North East Spring 2008 Conference is open to both members and non-members of the PF. We welcome both established and new pagans to attend the conference. We aim to give you the chance to both learn and be entertained, and of course to the opportunity to meet friends old and new. There will be talks and workshops and trader stalls for you to indulge in some shopping.

Swarthmore Education Centre is located near Leeds city centre, between the Clarendon Wing of Leeds General Infirmary and Park Lane College. The Centre is well-served by buses and Leeds Railway Station is a 15 minute walk away.

Opening
The PFNE is proud to announce that The Rhubarb Tarts will open our Convention with a display of Molly dancing.

Speakers Include:
Emma Restall Orr (AKA Bobcat) - Sex, Bones and Spirit: What are Pagan Ethics?
Izzy - Sound Healing
Ralph and Alan - The Old Religion flourishes still! (Odinism)

Workshops Include:
The role of the masculine in modern Pagan culture
Tarot
Wand making

Plus Stalls & Tarot Reading

Raffle and Tombola:
There will be a raffle for the chance to win a night’s B&B for 2 people at a gothic–themed guest house in Whitby called: Bats & Broomsticks. Also, try your luck at the Tombola and maybe win an instant prize.

Tickets In advance cost £8 for PF members and £10 for non members. Tickets on the door cost £10 for PF members and £12 for non members. Children Under 13 £5.00

Please make cheques payable to Pagan Federation North East and include a DL-sized SAE. Write to

PFNE Conference
Pagan Federation
PO box 202
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE12 7WF

You can also Buy Conference Tickets Online: http://www.paganfedne.org/conferences/leeds2008.html

For more information, contact Debra: 07947 012235 or LC4Leeds::at::talktalk.net
Kim Dent Brown Post number 1888 Posted: 7th May 2008     Subject: Liftshare offered
Anyone else travelling from Hull/East Yorkshire? I can give a lift from Hessle or anywhere en route (Goole, Howden etc... )

Kim
Morgana Post number 1891 Posted: 7th May 2008     Subject:
Hi Jay the Raven,

Yes I was just writing to John that I wish I could get over for the Scottish conference too.

There really is an abundance of conferences this year in May.

Anyway do have a great time.
Please give my regards to Emma. Diana and I remember her well from the Annual PF conference in London - we were all staying at the Fairfield Hotel [Very happy]

Shame that London conference is a thing of the past but Mani is busy getting the Gaia conference together, which also sounds good! And who knows maybe one day the National conference will be resurrected [Very happy]

Have a great time on Saturday - we'll be thinking of you [Witch]
Morgana Post number 2112 Posted: 31st May 2008     Subject: Conference report
Hi Jay & Kim,

Was just wondering how you all got on. I am particularly interested in hearing about what Bobcat (Emma Rostall) talked about. It's years since I saw her. How was she??

Please pass on my greetings if you are still corresponding with her,

Love from a sultry Holland,
morgana [Very happy]
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events
Show YouTube films