Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Reminder Amsterdam Pubmoot Mokum is on this Monday Night

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events Page   , , 3

Previous :: Next  
Dagda Segais Post number 6987 Posted: 22nd September 2009     Subject:
The pubmoot was great fun last night, with a mixed bunch Wiccans, Shamans, Druids, OTO, Freemasons etc.
Conversations ranged from; Morrigain the Sovereignty Goddess, to the Doreen Day in London, to Siver Circle Wiccan 30th year Celebrations and Events planning, oath breaking, bitchcraft, pagan frauds, to Capoeira and Irish Mythology, History Folklore & University Publications.
I found myself lost in conversation and the time flew. I am sorry that I didn't get around to everyone but I just ran out of time. [Very happy]

I was given a gift of the 'Buntus Cainte' Language Learning Series on cd, along with numerous Irish scholarly papers by one of the Irish lads there. A nice gift for the coming months. [Laughing] Morgana also gave me a nice music cd of Dave the Druid.

A Facebook friend of mine Seldiy wrote a second verse
to my ode to Pubmoot Mokum here it is:-

This busy Witch cannot make it tonight,
she's going to be working an Equinox rite.
But wherever they are, met together, or missed -
there's a good lot of witches who'll be ending up p*ssed!

Slainte
Dagda [Witch]

Quote of the Day: "Nothing can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own."Sidney J. Harris
Morgana Post number 6988 Posted: 22nd September 2009     Subject:
Hi Dagda,

Yes it was a very animated evening.

I love the extra verse to the "Ode to Pubmoot Mokum"
I know Seldiy too and she is a hoot!

BTW it's DREOW the Druid not DAVE...
I am hoping to get him back to the Netherlands to give a weekend workshop in the not to distant future.
I think you will like the CD.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next month [Sunshine]
B*B
Morgana
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events
Show YouTube films
Page   , , 3