Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Drawn to Magick

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner

Previous :: Next  
Kono Loki Post number 25162 Posted: 25th November 2018     Subject: Drawn to Magick
For the last few months I have been trying to stay clear of all things related to magick, pagan sources, and fantasy movies and TV series.

I even deleted my magick related FB page.

But no matter how much I try I always get drawn back to it, usually by something that reminds me of the subject.
This is usually followed by strange daydreams and visions nature/ocean/goddess images and a voice in my head telling me things I am NOT interested in.
These seem the most intense near lakes or large bodies of water.

So, any theories?

(Or ideas to get rid of them/it/her/him)
Mike The Blacksmith Post number 25169 Posted: 28th November 2018     Subject:
Kono,

I have spent some time thinking about your posting and how to reply.

Do you have any close friends or someone nearby that you can explain you dreams and visions to.
Someone that knows you and can give you some feedback.
They may have some useful insight into your situation.

Just a suggestion from half the world away.

Bright Blessings from the Forest,
Stay Strong
Mike the Blacksmith
Kono Loki Post number 25172 Posted: 28th November 2018     Subject:
Mike The Blacksmith,

No, I do not know anybody, but if I did I would not talk about it to them.

I chose this anonymous page so I do not have to deal with the awkward questions and assumptions.

Simply said, I want to tell those spirits that I am NEVER going to be a witch, and certainly not a ''Goddess''(Female elemental spirit) worshiper.

I do not want to be overshadowed by radical feminists ever again, not even a single second.

It brings back too much hatred, to much disgust, and too much pain.

Plainly said, if I could I would go back to the time I did not know I had feminine energy at all.

I found out a few months ago, and I am STILL unnerved by it, i mean I even tried to shake it off when I saw it flow around my hands.
As if I had stuck my hands in something bad.

And to be honest I just want it all to stop and make all the spirits all go away, so I can move on.

Kono.
ChristopherBlackwell Post number 25180 Posted: 29th November 2018     Subject: Kono
Kono,

Afraid that I cannot help in that I have only had two visions in my life, and no contact with spirits or a particular god or goddess. Ironically I would like some contact. But I am sorry that it causes so much discomfort to you.

Considering your past experience with two Wiccans, I can understand why you want nothing to do with it. We unfortunately have always had some who were users in the craft. Wes till have many that need to be exposed and stopped, but it is an area that is so disturbing to most that they can't seem to do much. It is an area that we still have much work on.

Being a solitary I have never had that problem myself.
Christopher

Wisdom is what is left after you have done all the dumb stuff
Kono Loki Post number 25181 Posted: 29th November 2018     Subject: Re: Kono
Christopher,
3 wiccan girls, but still, yes, and it is more than the people, it's the idea of being dominated by a matriarchal feminine energy.

Do not get me wrong, I have a few Wiccan friends, but even the idea of having feminine energy scares me.

So seeing it really freaked me out, even after all these months.

I just hide it well in public, underneath plates of spiritual armor so to speak.

Kono.
ChristopherBlackwell Post number 25182 Posted: 30th November 2018     Subject: Kono
Just an odd thought, as it was the feminine that harmed you could you use, or ask the the feminine to help in healing you. In early medicine we have the idea that what can heal can also in a different amount heal you. I am left the wonder if it is true is spiritual healing. Could that be the reason while you are finding some feminine energy with you still. Depsite the orginal damage the horrifying thing is that it is still harming you, and someway you have to stop that from continuing as it is still dangerous to you apparently. Healing in the long run is a personal action, and only you may be capable of healing yourself

I only wish that I knew more on this than I do.

Christopher

Wisdom is what is left after you have done all the dumb stuff
Kono Loki Post number 25185 Posted: 30th November 2018     Subject: Re: Kono
Christopher,

Actually its pretty goood advice, but why would i ASK it?

What do you mean by "the feminine?"

Do you mean the spirits?

Or the ambient energy around and in me?

Kono.
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Seekers' Corner
Hide YouTube films