Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Long Night of Religions, Barcelona 14-15 Sept. 2019

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events

Previous :: Next  
Morgana Post number 25851 Posted: 11th September 2019     Subject: Long Night of Religions, Barcelona 14-15 Sept. 2019

PFI SPAIN:
We have had changes of schedules due to the availability of room for the event.
We inform you that registration is free, if you want to collaborate to cover expenses of the event it is totally voluntary to make a small donation.
You will find us from 15 h to 19 h on the street of alcolea 115, it is very close to the station of sants.
We are waiting for you on Saturday!.

https://audir.org/lanit ... 4pBRs3reIDKQ

On 14 and 15 September 2019 held the fourth edition of the Night of Religions, a day of activities in which different religious traditions and convictions in Barcelona open their doors and invite schools to participate all citizens.

The opening ceremony of the conference will take place on Saturday 14 September at 12.30 am in Space Bonnemaison (San Pedro Street Lower, 7). The audience can enjoy a musical performance of songs from various cultures of the world by the group Burruezo & Medievalia Camerata.

Throughout the day Saturday 14 and the morning of Sunday 15, will carry out the activities organized by the 53 communities participating entities, among which are scheduled guided tours, workshops, musical and theater performances, lectures and tastings of typical food among other initiatives.

The main objective of the Night of Religions is to create a meeting place and knowledge of the diversity of religions, spirituality, beliefs and worldviews present in our country. An opportunity for dialogue where citizens can discover the diversity of the city.

This conference is an initiative of the UNESCO Association for Interreligious Dialogue and interconvictional (AUDIR) and has the support of the City Council and the collaboration of Obra Social "la Caixa".

"The contact between religions is good. Everyone should listen to and respect the doctrines professed by others. And if there are grounds for criticism, should be so friendly "(Asoka edict twelfth century BC).

For more information:
www.audir.org/lanitdelesreligions
lanitdelesreligions::at::audir.org

# nitreligions2019

SPANISH
El 14 i 15 de setembre de 2019 se celebra la quarta edició de La Nit de les Religions, una jornada d’activitats en la qual diverses tradicions religioses i conviccions de Barcelona obren les portes dels seus centres i conviden a participar tota la ciutadania.

L’acte inaugural de la jornada es durà a terme el dissabte 14 de setembre, a les 12.30 h, a l’Espai Francesca Bonnemaison (carrer de Sant Pere Més Baix, 7). Les persones assistents podran gaudir d’una interpretació musical de cançons de diverses cultures del món a càrrec del grup Burruezo & Medievalia Camerata.

Durant tota la jornada del dissabte 14 i el matí del diumenge 15, es duran a terme les activitats organitzades per les 53 comunitats i entitats participants, entre les quals estan previstes visites guiades, tallers, actuacions musicals i teatrals, conferències i degustacions de menjar típic, entre altres iniciatives.

El principal objectiu de La Nit de les Religions és generar un espai de trobada i coneixement de la diversitat de religions, espiritualitats, conviccions i cosmovisions presents al nostre país. Una oportunitat per al diàleg en què la ciutadania es pot acostar a conèixer la diversitat de la ciutat.

Aquesta jornada és una iniciativa de l’Associació UNESCO per al Diàleg Interreligiós i Interconviccional (AUDIR), i compta amb el suport de l’Ajuntament de Barcelona i la col·laboració de l’Obra Social “la Caixa”.

«El contacte entre religions és bo. Tothom hauria d’escoltar i respectar les doctrines professades pels altres. I si hi ha motiu per a la crítica, s’hauria de fer de manera afable» (Asoka, edicte dotzè, segle iii aC).

Per a més informació:

www.audir.org/lanitdelesreligions

lanitdelesreligions::at::audir.org

93 457 69 80

#nitreligions2019
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Events
Hide YouTube films :: Event :: Begin 14-09-2019 at 20:00 :: End 15-09-2019 at 23:00