Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Grimoire van een Groentje (grimoire of a rookie)

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Marketplace

Previous :: Next  
Mirren Post number 26175 Posted: 3rd March 2020     Subject: Grimoire van een Groentje (grimoire of a rookie)
Hoi iedereen,

Mijn naam is Mirren en aangezien ik echt nog een Groentje ben, heb ik besloten om mijn ervaringen met hekserij en paganisme op te schrijven in een blog. Een soort van mijn eigen book of Shadows. Op deze site schrijf ik mijn heksenproblemen van mij af, maar schrijf ik ook over dingen waar je als jong groentje tegenaan loopt.
Als je nieuwsgierig bent naar mijn ervaringen als heks, kan je ze vinden op mijn site:

www.grimoirevaneengroentje.nl

Wees gezegend,

Mirren

Hi everyone,

My name is Mirren and because I'm a huge rookie, I decided to share my adventures of witchcraft and paganism with the world. The site is not only used as a blog but it is also growing to be my personal book of shadows where I'm trying to inform people on the life of a witch rookie (and all the problems that come with that). I have to inform you guys that the blog is written in Dutch, but I thought it wasnt fair to post an all Dutch post on the international forum.
If you are interested, don't forget to take a look:

www.grimoirevaneengroentje.nl

BB,

Mirren

Bíonn siúlach scéalach ~ Travellers have tales to tell
Morgana Post number 26176 Posted: 4th March 2020     Subject:
Hallo Mirren,

What a great initiative!

Can you please introduce yourself by posting in INTRODUCTIONS [Very happy]

Here: https://forum.paganfederation.org/viewforum.php?f=2

Also we do have a Dutch /Frisian language section where you can add and also read posts in Dutch.
I am sure you will also find more experienced witches/pagans/heathens there who you may even meet IRL

We are also interested in sharing experiences - see Community Circle.

Lots of luck on your journey and looking forward to hearing more from you. [Witch]

Bright blessings,
Morgana
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Marketplace
Show YouTube films