Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

PF merchandise?

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Marketplace

Previous :: Next  
Forestwalker Post number 3094 Posted: 16th October 2008     Subject: PF merchandise?
I'm living in Sweden, and I noticed in the latest Pagan Dawn that they will not ship overseas. Which leads to two questions:

1. Is overseas "across the channel" or across the Atlantic?
2. If the former, who should one poke to make them figure out the postage rates to add and thus not discriminate against non UKGBNI members?

/Forestwalker
Morgana Post number 3095 Posted: 16th October 2008     Subject:
Hi Forestwalker

This is a new development!

Overseas is everywhere outside the United Kingdom.

I know the postage prices are high but this shouldn't be a reason to stop shipping abroad.
Don't remind me - I send separate copies of PD to late renewals and/or new subscribers.
Which make this all rather ironic.

I can understand it if the payment system was unhandy - paying pounds from euros etc - but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Okay I will get on to this as soon as possible.
Forestwalker Post number 3096 Posted: 16th October 2008     Subject:
Morgana wrote:
 This is a new development!

Overseas is everywhere outside the United Kingdom.

Figured, but "outside EU postage zone" might be another reasonable interpretation (based on what I recall of Royal Snails rates).

Quote:
 I know the postage prices are high but this shouldn't be a reason to stop shipping abroad.
Don't remind me - I send separate copies of PD to late renewals and/or new subscribers.
Which make this all rather ironic.

I can understand it if the payment system was unhandy - paying pounds from euros etc - but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Okay I will get on to this as soon as possible.

No panic as such on my account, I just saw a few things there I'd like to have a peek at, but then saw that that would not work. As you said; it is a silly rule, paying extra postage would be only reasonable but an outright "we can't be arsed" policy is not.
Morgana Post number 3099 Posted: 16th October 2008     Subject:
Indeed.

Especially when PF INTERNATIONAL is doing fine and growing [Very happy]

I have sent out a "to whom it may concern" email this morning.
I hope this rule can be reversed as soon as possible.

Pagan Dawn has improved over the last year and it is such a shame if we can't get back issues, extra issues etc...

Watch this space...

[Very happy]
Morgana Post number 3412 Posted: 23rd November 2008     Subject:
Hi everyone,

I have some good news concerning PF merchandise. [Very happy]
I will put an announcement on the general PFI section.

See you there,

B*B
Morgana
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Marketplace
Show YouTube films