Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Группа Вконтакте МЯФ в России / VK group of PFI Russia

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Russian language forum

Previous :: Next  
Sigurd Post number 12368 Posted: 7th February 2011     Subject: Группа Вконтакте МЯФ в России / VK group of PFI Russia
Господа, вконтакте открыта группа посвященная деятельности Федерации в России. В настоящее время деятельность проводится только в Москве, но в ближайшем времени мы надеемся на расширение.

http://vkontakte.ru/club23902810

A group on Vkontakte about the PFI in Russia. Now the activity held only in Moscow but in the near future we hope to expand.
Morgana Post number 12369 Posted: 8th February 2011     Subject:
Wow, thanks Sigurd

I managed to get the google translation:

Title:
Pagan Federation International (PFI)
Type:
Organization
Category:
Common Interest - Religion
Description:
This group was created for the consecration of the Russian branch of the International Pagan Federation
(Pagan Federation International)

Can I become a member too?

Bright blessings from a sunny Holland,
Morgana
Morgana Post number 12370 Posted: 8th February 2011     Subject:
Hi Sigurd,

I just became a member [Very happy] and posted an introduction.

Hope to see you there too,

Blessings,
Morgana
Sigurd Post number 12375 Posted: 9th February 2011     Subject:
You mean that you have an account on Vkontakte? And I do not see your post in the group
Morgana Post number 12389 Posted: 13th February 2011     Subject:
hi,

Just saw your posting... have been in England.

Yes i joined VK and have one friend [Smile]
Viktor S

See if this link works:
http://vkontakte.ru/id129931467

I'll answer your email tomorrow properly... it's already late evening and I have just got in.

B*B
Morgana
Yggeld Post number 12416 Posted: 17th February 2011     Subject: Re: VK group of PFI Russia
Я не рекомендую использовать указанный ресурс. Он содержит много компьютерных вирусов. Много людей собираются на указанном ресурсе, но большинство из них располагает свободным временем. Я берегу своё время. Я желаю беречь и моим коллегам.

I don't recommend to use the specified resource. It contains many computer viruses. Many people gather on the specified resource, but the majority of them has free time. I save the time. I wish to protect and to my colleagues.
Sigurd Post number 12421 Posted: 17th February 2011     Subject:
Я использую данный ресурс уже несколько лет и ни разу не было проблемы с вирусами. Это крупнейшая социальная сеть в России, там собирается множество полезных и интересных людей, с ее помощью ведутся многие проекты. В любом случае, в данный момент это единственный ресурс, освещающий деятельность PFI в России, кроме этого форума.

I use this resource for several years and never had a problem with viruses. This is the largest social network in Russia, there is a lot of useful and interesting people and many interesting projects. In any case, at this moment it is the only resource, highlighting the activities of PFI in Russia, apart from this forum.
Yggeld Post number 12422 Posted: 17th February 2011     Subject:
Great number of people gather in a social network to spend time behind conversation. But very few people operate as pagans. Though they very strong in the speeches. Who wants to kill the time, that kills him.

Большое число людей собираются в социальной сети, чтобы провести время за разговором. Но очень мало людей действуют как язычники. Хотя они очень сильные в своих речах. Кто хочет убить своё время, тот его убивает.

There is a resource by PFI In Russia. All federated members can freely write on it that there was an advantage.

http://community.livejournal.com/pfi_ru/

В России есть ресурс федерации, все участники федерации могут на нём свободно писать ко всеобщей пользе.

PS. Что касается "В Контакте" - свободная регистрация на этом ресурсе прекращена.

Last edited by Yggeld on 17th February 2011; edited 1 time in total
Morgana Post number 12424 Posted: 17th February 2011     Subject:
Hi Yggeld,

Whether we like it or not social networks are here to stay.

I am not a huge fan of Facebook (which looks like VK Kontakte) but it has such a wide coverage... unbelievable.
I think the last figures were over 500 million accounts [Rolling eyes]

B*B
Morgana
Yggeld Post number 12581 Posted: 20th March 2011     Subject: Re: VK group of PFI Russia
Participants of group have met on March, 19th, 2011 at meeting in the center of Moscow. The video shooting was spent.
Morgana Post number 12585 Posted: 21st March 2011     Subject:
Hi Yggeld,

How did the meeting go?

Have you got a link for the video?

Spring Equinox greetings to you all!
[Sunshine]
Morgana
Yggeld Post number 12600 Posted: 21st March 2011     Subject:
Hi Morgana!

Not less than twenty five adherents was present at meeting.

I and my wife Dragoslava were as participants of Federation (PFI).

Representatives of Nordic, Slavic, Scandinavian and wiccan pagan traditions addressed to meeting.

The meeting was conducted by Sigurdr.

I think that he will give references to video materials in the near future.

I give to due its organizational work.

Tell to me, whether Gwiddon will work further for blessing PFI in Russia? It was the knowing and understanding person.

Let pass its hardship!
Morgana Post number 12636 Posted: 24th March 2011     Subject:
Thanks Yggeld for the news.

I am pleased to hear that it was well attended.
It is always difficult to start something.
I hope you will all meet regularly.

Please keep us informed.

Bright Blessings
Morgana
Yggeld Post number 12655 Posted: 27th March 2011     Subject:
I thank You, Morgana!
I too hope for it.
I have invited Russian supporters of Federation to visit my report in Moscow on April, 2nd, 2011. It is the joint report with Stanislaw Ermakov. Our scientific report is devoted a problem of reliability of reconstruction of pantheons of Indo-Europeans
Morgana Post number 12776 Posted: 7th April 2011     Subject:
Hi Yggeld,

Quote:
 I have invited Russian supporters of Federation to visit my report in Moscow on April, 2nd, 2011

How did it go?

Have a good weekend,

Greetings,
Morgana
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Russian language forum
Show YouTube films