Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

For Discord Users - a New Leftist Pagan Server!

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Community Circle

Previous :: Next  
Anitista Post number 27078 Posted: 25th June 2021     Subject: For Discord Users - a New Leftist Pagan Server!
Hello! I'm trying to set up a leftist pagan server called the Pagan Commune. If any of you are well versed with discord or just wanna hang out, do join us!

Pagan Commune!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pagan Commune is a server for primarily pagans to share both about their spiritual experiences, their political praxis and learn more about alternative spirituality and leftism!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As a server, we are open to non-pagans too so long as discourse is kept respectful and non-proselytizing. We are however closed to fascists and right-wingers in general.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We aim to have fun activities including:
Reading clubs
Educational Discussions
Cultural Nights
Forums and symposiums
And other activities that may be suggested by any member!
Link: https://discord.gg/6Edkg767tY
Morgana Post number 27118 Posted: 12th July 2021     Subject:
Hi Anitista,

I have used Discord in the past but found it 'not to my liking'. However I decided to follow your link

I checked in to 'Pagan Commune' - why call it a 'Leftist Pagan Server'?

You write 'We are however closed to fascists and right-wingers in general.'
I am wondering how political you really want to be and if that is indeed the intention?

Bright Blessings,
Morgana
Ellfreya Post number 27249 Posted: 19th October 2021     Subject:
Hi all,

As a gamer, I have to say I LOVE discord [Very happy]

However, I also wonder about it being closed...
I have to tread carefully here as to not be misinterpreted, but why close it off to "fascists and right-wingers"? I have found that most people that other consider "fascists" are in the end not...
Discussions, and being open about certain topics, are very important. There have been so many cases where people changed their views or had their minds open just by dialogue.

We don't know what the experiences of people that are labeled as "right-wing" or "fascist" are or why they have certain opinions, and I think it's always better to have an open dialogue, share and learn from each other.

That being said, I will try to find your discord server now [Smile]

Blessed Be,
Ellfreya
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Community Circle
Show YouTube films